Pre-booking your ticket for the museum is strongly recommended in order to avoid disappointment on busier days
All tickets are valid for entry only during the time slot stated on the ticket
We are a cashless site, payment on the door is only possible via card or contactless methods
- Once you have entered the museum, feel free to take your time to explore our wonderful collection of treasures from the deep.
- In line with Government guidance, we strongly advise that face coverings be worn throughout the museum to help minimise the risk toy yourself and to others.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and capacity limits, we will be unable to re-admit visitors after they have already entered the museum.
- We kindly ask that all visitors to the museum observe all relevant government guidelines on coronavirus restrictions.
- We ask that all visitors to the museum respect the personal space of other visitors. Although social distancing restrictions have been removed by the Government, we still advise that visitors be mindful of others whilst inside the museum.
- The safety of our staff and visitors is our priority. To find out more about how we are keeping you safe, click here
We look forward to welcoming you and hope that you enjoy your visit.
Tunnel Of Lights Arctic Adventure | Tickets
The hugely popular Tunnel of Lights returns to the Shipwreck Treasure Museum in 2021 with a brand new immersive experience.
Are you ready for an Arctic Adventure?