Latest update: 18 July 2021
We have put in place a number of measures to ensure that everybody can enjoy the Shipwreck Treasure Museum safely:
• We will be operating with a reduced capacity on visitor numbers, allowing for more space throughout the museum providing plenty of space for visitors to socially distance.
• We have introduced an online ticketing platform for tickets to the museum with pre-determined time slots available, allowing for us monitor and limit the number of people visiting at any given time. We strongly advise that you book in advance to avoid disappointment.
• In line with Government guidance, we strongly advise that face coverings be worn throughout the museum to help minimise the risk toy yourself and to others.
• We ask that all visitors to the museum respect the personal space of other visitors. Although social distancing restrictions have been removed by the Government, we still advise that visitors be mindful of others whilst inside the museum.
• The museum itself is strictly one way and visitors must exit through the designated exit at the end of the museum. Unfortunately we will be unable to re-admit visitors who have already been through the museum, due to our reduced capacity limit.
• We understand and encourage that each visitor to the museum goes around at their own pace, which may be different to those around them. We ask that you remain aware of others around you and be respectful of your distance to them when passing by.
The Shipwreck Treasure Museum has been awarded Visit England’s ‘We’re Good to Go’ certification, an industry-standard mark of reassurance that we are carefully following all the latest Government advice on COVID-19.
We are very much looking forward to being able to welcome you to the Shipwreck Treasure Museum.