Pre-booked Tickets Terms and Conditions
- All visitors to the Shipwreck Treasure Museum must pre-book tickets to the museum through our website.
- Visitors without valid tickets will not be granted access to the museum.
- All tickets are for a specific ten-minute slot on a specific day and cannot be transferred to another day/time.
- If you are late for your pre-booked time slot, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Tickets are non-transferable within seven days of your visit unless the Shipwreck Treasure Museum is forced to close due to conditions outside of our control. Eg. Government enforced lockdowns.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There will be no charge for carers of our visitors. Please select complimentary tickets upon booking if you are visiting as a carer. Ensure that you have relevant documentation with you when you arrive at the museum.
- In order to protect the safety of our staff and visitors, all visitors to the museum must follow our COVID-secure guidelines and one-way systems (details of which will be available upon entry). Those who do not abide by these guidelines may be asked to leave the museum and will not be entitled to a refund.
The Merchants of Charlestown Ltd will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained within this website is correct and up to date, but we cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions.
The Merchants of Charlestown Ltd does not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that occurs as a result of you using this website or your reliance upon its content.
The Merchants of Charlestown Ltd provides links to other websites and these are provided for your convenience. We do not accept any responsibility for information contained in linked websites or liability arising from their use. We do not necessarily endorse or support the products or services offered by these links and we cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times.